Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quality over quantity

Hey guys how are you? :)

i just feel like writing about my experience with clothes.
So last month I went to a shopping centre with my best friend and bought a CO cardigan, and i love to wear it on. It feels comfy and I like the color. Then, I think about my older cardigan, and the fabric or the quality, I dont really understand. 
This new cardigan that I bought is on sale, so if it isnt on sale, it gonna cost more.
So Im thinking that next time, maybe I'll buy good quality clothes more often. I mean quality beats quantity. Coz a lot of times, I feel buying cheap clothes is great. Maybe $16 for 2 cardigans? So happy after I bought it. But later on, when i found a better quality one, I feel.. Hmm. Why not safe money and buy less, but more quality clothes?

Right? :))
Haha..

See ya guys!

0 comments: